Comment on page
This document provides a step by step description of the actions required to integrate your Workspace ONE Intelligence instance to your BETTER MTD console.
Through this integration, security incidents captured through the BETTER MTD platform can be populated into the Workspace ONE Intelligence platform for real-time security review, proactive remediation, and user education.
- BETTER MTD console: 3.x and newer
- Workspace ONE Intelligence account
The network communication channels must be open between the BETTER MTD cloud platform and the Workspace ONE Intelligence instance being integrated.
In this step, you will create a user on your Workspace ONE Intelligence instance with the appropriate privileges that will later be used to connect with the BETTER MTD platform.
- 1.Go to your Workspace ONE Intelligence console.
- 2.At the top right corner, click on the
app launchericon and choose Workspace ONE Intelligence.
4. Look for BETTER Mobile and click on
5. Insert the email address under
Network Partner Setup Details.
6. Copy the Integration Token, Hostname, and Port.
In this step, you will configure your MTD tenant to communicate with your Workspace ONE Intelligence instance using the parameters configured in the previous section.
- 1.Log into your BETTER MTD admin console.
2. Go to
Integration > Othersand click on the
Workspace ONE Intelligencefrom the Integration selector.
4. Submit your Workspace ONE Intelligence parameters in the following screen:
- 1.Name: identifies your Workspace ONE Intelligence instance. E.g.
Workspace ONE Intelligence Production
- 2.API Address: paste the IP or URL of your Workspace ONE Intelligence instance.
- 3.Port: the port on which the service runs.
- 4.Token: paste the single-use password generated from Workspace ONE Intelligence instance.
- 5.Click on